1. The base coat is fast dry, so please prepare the power before application, quickly dip into the powder after finish applying base.
2. Brush technique: Always brush parallel to the nail to ensure the bristle don't poke or indent the powder.Dip technique: dip at a 45 degree angle and pull straight back out. Do not push the nail against the powder.
3. Tap technique: tap off excess powder with the finger painting straight down, this ensures that the powder does not fall back onto the nail.
4. GEL TOP: apply the GEL TOP in quick thin strokes and let your GEL TOP dry before applying the next GEL TOP.
5. BRUSH SAVER: use the BRUSH SAVER to clean BASE brush when applying BASE to different color powder, and clean the
6. GEL TOP&BASE brushes via BRUSH SAVER when finishing and put the brushes to respective bottle after dry.
7. Ensure all the essentials are cleaned up properly and the caps are tightened well. Clean the brush via the BRUSH SAVER.