1. Dipping powder system:
- It’s all about the manicure that lasts longer than gels, it’s like a dipping powder polish gel.
- Acrylic services reinvented. Faster, easier, odorless, Val’s dipping powders are a fast applying, odorless acrylic alternative that provides a clean-air environment while offering gel-like shine & weeks of wear without the need to cure in UV/LED light.
- Instead of using UV/LED light to dry your polish, the color comes from a pigmented powder. Between base coats and the activator, you dip your nails into a little jar of your chosen color for a manicure that lasts up to 3 to 4 weeks. They're equally healthy to gels.
- The process is pretty simple, which means this could be a great option for at-home manicures and pedicures. Not having to hit up a nail salon to get an acrylic or gel polish done would certainly save some cost and time for you. You also don’t need to worry about dust inhalation, as you do with acrylics or with UV exposure, as you do with a gel manicure.
- Removed quickly in 10 minutes.