1. Shape all 10 nails
2. Push back the cuticles(if cuticle remover is used, client must wash their hands before step 3)
3. Buff all 10 nails
4. If pre-bonded formula is being used, please move on to next step. If not, apply E.A. Bond to all 10 nails and dry well with a paper towel.
Dipping Powder Step
1. Apply base on the entire nail
2. Dip in the color and tap access powder off. Repeat this step for all 10 nails.
3. Dust free all 10 nails with acrylic brush, making sure to get underneath. Then repeat steps 1 & 2 for second layer.
4. Apply thin coat of base, then dip in natural set sheer. Repeat for all 10 nails and apply sealer dry for all 10 nails