1. Shape all 10 nails. (You may use the nail machine with fine paper sander around the cuticle. Use at slow speed, in case the nail plates are wavy).
2. Buff all 10 nails and wash the hands.
3. Apply sealer dry to all 10 nails, and then wipe them off with a paper towel.
4. Apply the first coat of gel top quickly and as thinly as possible for five nails, and then reapply the second coat in the same way. Repeat the same on the second hand.
5. Wait for 1 to 2 minutes. Apply vitamin oil and massage the hands to finish.