What is the gel nail dip powder?
Dip powder is a new type of nail art manicure that is simpler and more durable than nail polish. It lasts for four weeks and can be used at home without the need for nail dryer.
Why you need the gel nail dip powder?
1. Healthy and Odor-Free,Safety Material Ingredient, No damage to nails.
2. No need of UV or LED light to cure, zero-dry, Quick Dip,Save great time.
3. Strong,Durable and Long-lasting for more than 3 weeks.
4. Crack-resistant, Chip-resistant, Maintenance Free
5. Natural Look, Light weight & Flexible.
How to apply glitter Dip Nails?
Apply 1 Coat of Base Coat to a Single Nail
Create a Smile Line by Dipping the Nail at a 45 Degree Angle into White Color Powder. Tap Off Excess Powder.
Immediately Dip the Nail at a 45 Degree Angle into Pink Color Powder. Tap Off Excess Powder.
Repeat the Base Coat and Pink & White Powder Application on the Same Hand.
Apply 1 Coat of Base Coat and immediately Dip into Clear Color Set Powder
Tap Off Excess Powder
Apply 1 Coat of Activator and Allow 1 to 2 Minutes to Dry
Contour and Buff the Surface
Apply 1 Coat of Activator and Allow 1 to 2 Minutes to Completely Dry
Apply 1 Even Coat of Top Coat to Each Nail, Allow 1 to 2 Minutes to Dry. Repeat