How long does dip powder last on nails?
As long as it is done properly, a dip powder manicure will last up to three weeks time.
1. Healthy and Odor-Free,Safety Material Ingredient, No damage to nails.
2. No need of UV or LED light to cure, zero-dry, Quick Dip,Save great time.
3. Strong,Durable and Long-lasting for more than 3 weeks.
4. Crack-resistant, Chip-resistant, Maintenance Free
5. Natural Look, Light weight & Flexible.
How to apply glitter Dip Nails?
Apply 1 Coat of Base Coat to a Single Nail
Create a Smile Line by Dipping the Nail at a 45 Degree Angle into White Color Powder. Tap Off Excess Powder.
Immediately Dip the Nail at a 45 Degree Angle into Pink Color Powder. Tap Off Excess Powder.
Repeat the Base Coat and Pink & White Powder Application on the Same Hand.
Apply 1 Coat of Base Coat and immediately Dip into Clear Color Set Powder
Tap Off Excess Powder
Apply 1 Coat of Activator and Allow 1 to 2 Minutes to Dry
Contour and Buff the Surface
Apply 1 Coat of Activator and Allow 1 to 2 Minutes to Completely Dry
Apply 1 Even Coat of Top Coat to Each Nail, Allow 1 to 2 Minutes to Dry. Repeat