The components of common nail polish are generally composed of two types, one is a solid component, mainly pigment, flash material, etc. One is the solvent components of the liquid, the main use of acetone, ethyl acetate, phthalate, formaldehyde and so on.
The sort of pigment is more, have natural with man-made 2 kinds, use the most extensive now is man-made pigment of course, but a lot of man-made pigment are
It is toxic and may be harmful to human health. Sudan red is known to be a carcinogen.
UV GEL refers to UV curable GEL, that is, GEL - like UV curable material.
Its idiosyncracy is: the toughness like natural fingernail, flexibility, not easy fracture. So that the nail will not yellow, not easy to fall off, transparent luster.
1. When applying each layer of nail polish, be sure to wait for it to dry. It is better to apply layer upon layer than to apply too thick.
2. Paint your nail polish indoors.
3. If you apply nail polish to your skin, a stylus will come in handy.
4. Never put nail polish in the fridge. Too cold or too hot will only make the polish either too thick or too light.
5. Use clear nail polish on your fingertips to keep your nails bright and stable.
6. In fingernail longer or crisscross sunken groove, go up with filling brush with bottom layer, can act as nail polish of a layer.
7. In particular, impatient people often have "minor problems" with nail polish. Before you decide what to do with it, you need to know when the polish is dry on the surface and when it's really dry. It is to knock with the hand gently besmear good fingernail, if won't stick, show fingernail polish has been dry. Use a hair dryer to speed up the drying of nail polish.